MOBILITY BONUS, RENAMED BIKE BONUS
FROM 04 MAY TO 31 DECEMBER 2020
Phase 2 restarts from sustainable mobility with an ad hoc bonus for muscle and pedal-assisted bicycles, commonly called E-bikes.
- reduce the presence of people on public transport
- avoid unbridled use of cars and polluting vehicles
EFFECTIVENESS AND VALIDITY
- the bonus covers 60% of the expenditure for the purchase of bikes for a maximum value of 500 euros
- retroactivity, the bonus is in fact valid for purchases made from 4 May until 31 December 2020
- the bonus can only be claimed once
WHO HAS THE RIGHT
- regional and / or provincial capitals with no minimum population
- 14 metropolitan areas including Venice, Milan, Rome, Bologna, Catania and Cagliari
- municipalities with a population of over 50 thousand inhabitants.
- All adult citizens residing:
HOW IT IS DELIVERED
To obtain the contribution, just keep the expense document and, as soon as it is online, access the web application that is being prepared by the Ministry of the environment and also accessible from its institutional website. As an alternative to the refund procedure, once the application is operational, the mobility voucher can also be used through a digital shopping voucher that can be generated directly on the web application. In essence, just indicate on the platform the medium you want to buy and the electronic shopping voucher will be generated to be delivered to the seller.